Sprout-H™ is a compact, modular, diode-pumped solid-state (DPSS) laser providing up to 20 Watts continuous-wave (CW) power at 532nm in a near-perfect TEMoo mode with extremely low optical noise and excellent long-term stability. Sprout-H™ is truly a next-generation laser designed and manufactured using many years of experience to provide a sealed, turn-key source of collimated green light with high spectral purity. There are 8 versions available ranging from 5 Watts to 20 Watts.
The laser head is a monolithic 3-dimensional design for ruggedness and compactness. The pump diode, integrated inside the laser head, has a typical mean time to failure (MTTF) of more than 50,000 hours to minimize cost-of-ownership.The laser head can be disconnected from the control cable for easy integration. The power supply contains an integrated thermo-electrically-cooled (TEC) chiller. This purpose-built chiller is engineered to provide excellent reliability and reduced overall system footprint. Additional features of Sprout-H™ include automatic laser power control and both USB and RS-232 interfaces for external monitoring, control and remote service.
- Compact laser head with Seal™ enclosure for long lifetime
- LockT™ mounting technology locks all laser head optics permanently in perfect alignment
- Long lifetime pump diode pack integrated inside laser head
- Extreme low noise < 0.02% rms with Noise Elimination Technology (NET™) option
- World-class long-term power stability < ±0.25% over 24 hours
- Closed-loop, purpose-built TEC chiller integrated in power supply
- Modular design with disconnectable laser head
- Excellent value. Contact Us today for an competitive quotation.