Sprout‐Solo™ is a compact, diode‐pumped solid‐state (DPSS) laser providing up to 10 Watts continuous‐wave (CW) power at 532nm in a near‐perfect TEM00 mode with single frequency output, extremely low optical noise and excellent long‐term stability. Sprout™ is truly a next‐generation laser designed and manufactured using many years of experience to provide a sealed, turn‐key source of collimated green light with high spectral purity. There are 4 versions available ranging from 5 Watts to 10 Watts.
The laser head is a monolithic 3‐dimensional design for ruggedness and compactness. The fiber‐coupled pump diode package, contained in the power supply, has a typical mean time to failure (MTTF) of more than 50,000 hours to minimize cost‐of‐ownership. The power supply contains an integrated thermoelectrically‐cooled (TEC) chiller. This ultra‐quiet, purpose‐built chiller is engineered to provide excellent reliability and reduced overall system footprint. Additional features of Sprout‐H™ include automatic laser power control and USB, RS‐232 and Ethernet interfaces for external monitoring, control and remote service.
• Compact laser head with Seal™ enclosure for long lifetime
• LockT™ mounting technology locks all cavity optics permanently in perfect alignment
• Long lifetime pump diode pack located in power supply and fiber‐coupled to laser head
• Extreme low noise <0.02% rms with Noise Elimination Technology (NET™)
• Fast warm‐up time providing mode‐hop free operation within 15 minutes
• World‐class long‐term power stability <±0.25% over 24 hours
• Closed‐loop, purpose‐built TEC chiller integrated in power supply
• Excellent value. Contact Us today for a competitive quotation.