Sprout‐Solo™ is a compact, diode‐pumped solid‐state (DPSS) laser providing up
to 10 Watts continuous‐wave (CW) power at 532nm in a near‐perfect TEM00
mode with single frequency output, extremely low optical noise and excellent
long‐term stability. Sprout™ is truly a next‐generation laser designed and
manufactured using many years of experience to provide a sealed, turn‐key
source of collimated green light with high spectral purity. There are 4 versions
available ranging from 5 Watts to 10 Watts.
The laser head is a monolithic 3‐dimensional design for ruggedness and
compactness. The fiber‐coupled pump diode package, contained in the power
supply, has a typical mean time to failure (MTTF) of more than 50,000 hours to
minimize cost‐of‐ownership. The power supply also contains an integrated
thermoelectrically‐ cooled (TEC) chiller. This purpose‐built chiller is engineered
to provide excellent reliability and reduced overall system footprint. Additional
features of Sprout‐G™ include automatic laser power control and USB, RS‐232
and ethernet interfaces for external monitoring, control and remote service.
• Compact laser head with Seal™ enclosure for long lifetime
• LockT™ mounting technology locks all cavity optics permanently in perfect
• Long lifetime pump diode pack located in power supply and fiber‐coupled
to laser head
• Extreme low noise <0.02% rms with Noise Elimination Technology (NET™)
• World‐class long‐term power stability <±0.25% over 24 hours
• Closed‐loop, purpose‐built TEC chiller integrated in power supply
• Excellent value. Contact Us today for a competitive quotation.