Sprout-D™ is a compact, diode-pumped solid-state (DPSS) laser providing up to 12 Watts continuous wave (CW) power at 532nm in a near-perfect TEM00 mode with extremely low optical noise and excellent long-term stability. Sprout-D™ is truly a next-generation laser designed and manufactured using many years of experience to provide a sealed, turn-key source of collimated green light with high spectral purity. There are 6 versions available ranging from 5 Watts to 12 Watts.
The laser head is a monolithic 3-dimensional design for ruggedness and compactness. The pump diode, integrated inside the laser head, has a typical mean time to failure (MTTF) of more than 50,000 hours to minimize cost-of-ownership. The compact power supply, with touch-screen control, can sit next to the laser head or on an overhead shelf. The laser head can be disconnected from the control cable for easy integration. Additional features of Sprout-D™ include automatic laser power control and both USB and RS-232 interfaces for external monitoring, control and remote service.
- Compact laser head with Seal™ enclosure for long lifetime
- LockT™ mounting technology locks all cavity optics permanently in perfect alignment
- Long lifetime pump diode pack integrated inside laser head
- Extreme low noise <0.02% rms with Noise Elimination Technology (NET™)
- Bench‐top, compact power supply with touch‐screen control
- Modular design with disconnectable laser head
- Excellent value. Contact Us today for a competitive quotation.